“Stroygazservis” Company was founded in 2009. The main activity of the company is the preparation of the territory for the construction of transport infrastructure facilities (roads and railways) in regard to the construction of main and distribution gas pipelines, oil product pipelines and utility networks, as well as construction of gas distribution stations (GDS), boiler houses and energy centers.
“Stroygazservis”, LLC has a successful operational experience at the facilities of “Gazprom”, PJSC, “Avtodor” State Company and “Russian Railways” OJSC:
“Avtodor” State Company facilities:
1. “M-11 high-speed road Moscow - St. Petersburg under construction”
2. “Construction of the Central Circular Road of the Moscow region” Starting Complexes No. 1, 3, 4, 5.
3. Construction and reconstruction of the M-4 “Don” road - from Moscow through Voronezh, Rostov-on-Don, Krasnodar to Novorossiysk.
4. Reconstruction of the M-1 “Belarus” road.
“Russian Railways” OJSC:
1. Two-lane railway line on “Zhuravka – Millerovo” direction.
2. Complex reconstruction of the Kotelnikovo-Tikhoretskaya-Korenovsk-Timashevskaya-Krymskaya section with the bypass of the Krasnodar node of the North Caucasian railway.
3. Reconstruction of the Yaroslavl direction of the Moscow railway.
4. Reconstruction of the Gorky direction of the Moscow railway.
“Tula Region Development Corporation”, JSC facilities:
1. Construction of roads, main gas pipelines and oil products pipelines in the “Uzlovaya” Industrial Park.
Today, “Stroygazservis”, LLC is building three gas distribution stations in the Moscow region.
In addition, “Stroygazservis”, LLC has a positive experience in the construction of boiler houses and energy centers in particular for “Sberbank of Russia”, PJSC.
In 2017 “Stroygazservis”, LLC successfully introduced and uses innovative technology of mobile LNG regasification in the process of carrying out work on the reconstruction of the main gas pipelines of “Gazprom”, PJSC. To ensure uninterrupted gas supply, a mobile regasifier is used, with the connection of automotive cryogenic tankers of liquefied natural gas (LNG).
So far, “Stroygazservis”, LLC has shown itself to be a highly qualified, mobile and equipped with modern technology company − a professional and reliable partner in the preparation of construction sites, construction of gas distribution systems, boiler and utility networks and has letters of gratitude for the implementation of complex facilities from many customers.